37 days ago • Posted by Martin Boujol

You thought E-commerce reached a peak? Think again !

According to this graph, e-commerce still has some customers to win. The UK is the first e-commerce in the world, but online shopping did not convince every single customers yet. Last year, 84% of the population made at least one online purchase, which leaves 16% untouched. All other countries set the bar a little lower. Keep in mind though, that e-commerce will generally work better in densely populated and highly developed markets such as the UK and Japan, while larger and more diverse markets (India, China, Brazil, Italy) tend to move slower. 

Source: Statista Digital Market Outlook

#Macro
You thought E-commerce reached a peak? Think again !
bg_nwsletter