49 days ago • Posted by William Ramstein

The cost to ship a container might have stabilized at a new high--chip shortage continues

That bottleneck is compounded by the fact that major car-chip makers NXP, Infineon Technologies AG and Renesas Electronics Corp. account for just 40% of supply, with the remaining 60% split between tens of thousands of smaller designers. Those smaller players often lack the influence to get their chips manufactured at foundries when capacity is tight.

Source: Bloomberg

bg_nwsletter